- No collateral of guarantors required for application
- Simple documentation & quick processing
- Top up facility available
- Free issuance bundled Mashreq credit card
- Loan amount up to EGP 1,320M
- Loan tenor up to 108 months
- Competitive interest rate
- Employees working for public & private sector companies on Mashreq’s approved list
- Doctors & Dentists owning and operating hospitals, clinics, & laboratories
- Pharmacists owning and operating pharmacies
- Premium property owners
- Senior Executive members of Chambers of Commerce
- Credit Card Holders
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.