- Minimum loan amount 5,000 EGP and maximum 500,000 EGP
- Minimum loan tenor one year & up to 7 years
- Life insurance
- Without Guarantor
- No Salary Transfer required
- HR letter with monthly salary & employment date
- Copy of valid National ID
- Recent electricity bill of minimum 25 EGP
- Bank Statement for last 6 months
- Customers Age between 21 Years and 60 Years at loan end
- Minimum monthly salary 1000 EGP
- Minimum 3 years in banking & at least 6 months in the current bank
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Administrative fees 2 % of loan value with minimum 250 EGP
- Early settlement fees 3% if paid in cash, 10% if paid with any other payment tool
- Late payment fees 2%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.