|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|National Bank of Greece - Banker's Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Competitive interest rate
- Approval within 48 hours*
- Discounted administration fees
- Flexible repayment period starting from 6 months up to 84 months
- Loan amounts up to EGP 400,000
- Photocopy of Valid ID
- Utility Bill with current address
- HR letter/ 3 salary slips
- Currently employed with a bank for a minimum of 3 months
- At least 3 years of banking experience
- Minimum 3 months living at current residence
- Minimum net monthly income is EGP 3,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.