|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|National Bank of Greece - Buyout Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,600||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Very competitive interest rate
- Approval within 96 hours
- Flexible repayment tenors from 6 months up to 7 years with fixed monthly installments
- Pay your installment at any NBG branch or NBG ATM
- Loan amounts start from EGP 15,000 up to EGP 400,000
- Fixed monthly installments
- You can obtain an additional 20% of the loan amount
- Egyptians: Photocopy of Valid ID
- Foreign residents: Photocopy of Valid Passport
- HR letter
- Recent Utility bill with current address (for last 3 month)
- Recent Liability Certificate from another bank (to include your outstanding loan and all relevant fees)
- Salaried Employees
- Self Employed
- Your existing loan needs to be at least one year old with good payment history
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.