|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|National Bank of Greece - Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,600||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
- Our interest rates are extremely attractive and competitive
- Get your approval in 96 hours
- Flexible repayment tenors from 6 months up to 7 years with fixed monthly repayments
- Fixed monthly installments
- Free NBG debit card for the first year
- Pay your installment at any NBG branch or NBG ATM
- Free life insurance coverage
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Loan starts from EGP 3,000 up to EGP 300,000
- Egyptians: Photocopy of Valid ID
- Foreign residents: Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Utility Bill with current address
- HR letter /3 pay slips / 3 months bank’s statement
- Salaried Individuals
- Self Employed
- Minimum net monthly income is EGP 1,600
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.