|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|National Bank of Greece - Doctor Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Loan amount according to the number of years the clinic is in operation
- No bank statement required
- Loan approval within 72 hours*
- Equal monthly instalments
- Loan tenor up to 5 years
- Possibility to top-up after 6 months
- Valid Medical Syndicate Membership
- Valid Tax Card
- License to practice
- Clinic license
- Recent utility bill
- Registered doctor with Medical Syndicate
- Own or rent a medical clinic
- Clinic at least 3 years in operation
- Applicant age does not exceed 65 years at the end of the loan term
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.