|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|National Bank of Greece - Pension Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 1,750||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Approval within 72 hours*
- Competitive interest rate and discounted administration fees
- We can buy-out your loan from any other bank
- Free debit card for the first year
- Free Life Insurance during the loan repayment period
- Flexible repayment period starting from 6 months up to 60 months
- Loan amount up to EGP 75,000
- Photocopy of Valid National ID
- Recent Utility bill with current address
- Pension proof
- Earning monthly income through your pension
- Minimum net pension income is EGP 1,750
- Transfer pension to NBG account
- Minimum 6 months living at current residence
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.