You enjoy the flexibility to choose the number of instalments towards your loan payment. Non-instalment payment scheme with NBK Egypt is tailored to suit your needs.
- Loan amount: Minimum: EGP 20,000 and Maximum: EGP 1,000,000
- Repayment period: Up to 84 months.
- Settle Loan at any time with minimum fees to apply.
- National ID
- Recent utility bill (Max 3 months old)
- Salary certificate
- A filled and signed loan application form
- Recent 3 months bank statement
- Nationality: Egyptians only
- Age: min 21 years old and max 60 years old (at loan maturity) Loan is granted to employed individuals
- Guarantor not required
- NBK Loans provide competitive interest rates and calculated on a reducing balance basis
- You can use the NBK Loan Calculator for an idea of how often and how much your payments will be
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.