- Minimum loan amount 5,000 EGP and maximum 400,000 EGP with salary or installment transfer, with possibility to reach up to 1,000,000 EGP with end of service dues transfer
- Customers Age between 21 Years and 60 Years at loan end
- Minimum loan tenure one year & up to 10 years
- Minimum monthly salary 1000 EGP
- Minimum 3 months in business for permanent staff
- life insurance
- Free current account
- Free I-Score fees
- Without Guarantor
- Possibility to buy out other banks loans
- HR letter with monthly salary & employment date
- The employer’s undertaking to transfer borrower’s monthly salary or installment to the bank till full loan repayment
- Copy of National ID
- Recent electricity bill with minimum 10 EGP
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Administrative fees 2% of loan value till 7 years with minimum 250 EGP & 3% of loan value for more than 7 years with minimum 250 EGP
- Early settlement fees 3% if paid in cash,10% if paid with any other payment tool
- Late payment fees 2%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.