|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|UBEG - Personal Murabaha||Minimum Salary: EGP 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
The United Bank offers its customers the optimum solution for paying all their duties, under the name of personal finance.
"Al Awal", suitable for all profit standards, with competitive rates and for the longest period of repayment, according to Shariaa approvals.
With Al-Awal Personal Finance:
- Finance tenor up to 8 years.
- Competitive Finance profit rates.
- Various programs that satisfy different market segments.
- Financing up to EGP 750,000
Required Documents for self-employed and professionals
- Valid national identification card.
- Last six months’ bank statements (personal or corporate).
- Valid commercial register/replacement for professionals.
- Valid taxation card and a tax declaration.
- Recent HR letter and last three months’ bank statements or last three salary slips.
- Company undertaking to transfer salary/installment.
- Recent HR letter and last three months’ bank statement or last three salary slips.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.