|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Union National Bank - Salary Loan||Minimum Salary: EGP 800||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 8.33%||Reducing Rate: 15.0%|
With UNB-E salary loan enjoy a package of offers that cater all your needs, your salary never ends with our overdraft facility, do not feel ever trapped by your installments as you can postpone your installment & shop till you drop with a UNB-E credit card
- Loan amount up to EGP 500,000
- Loan period from 6 months to 7 years
- Multiple salary overdraft
- Credit card: Up to 3 times salary
- Installment postponement
- Free life insurance
- Photocopy of identification card
- Authorized salary certificate
- Salary transfer letter
- Recent gas or electricity bill with current address
- Bank statements for the past 3 months (if required)
- Egyptian citizen
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Have been employed for at least 6 months with current employer
- Minimum net monthly income EGP 1,500
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.