|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Awwal Bank - Qitaf Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 450||Rate: 3.08%|
Now, you can enjoy more STC Qitaf points and exclusive benefits along with many features to make your card usage highly rewarding.
- No Annual Fee for 1st year
- Upgrade to STC Tamayouz Gold
- Free access to airport lounges
- More Free Qitaf Points when joining, spending and every year!
- Shariah Compliant
- 0% Installment Plan on your new phone
- Free supplementary cards for family members
- The Qitaf points are added automatically to your STC Qitaf balance
- You can redeem your Qitaf Points for a variety of STC products such as minutes, SMS, and Data
- You can also redeem your points through Qitaf external partner network of 150 brands at over 3,500 partner outlets
Representative ExampleIf you spend SR 2,000 on your card locally, 100 Qitaf points will be added to your STC Qitaf balance.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.