|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Awwal Bank - World Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 1,000||Rate: 3.16%|
- Worldwide acceptance
- Tedallal Rewards program
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel medical benefits
- World Privileged Access Program (exclusive offers on hotels, restaurants, and more)
- Discounts on various brands
- Free access to airport lounges
- Trip inconvenience protection
- Luggage protection
- No annual fee for the first year
- Option to pay your purchases in instalments over 3, 6, 12, and up to 60 months
- Secure online shopping, smart chip, and instant SMS notification
- Easy bills payments through SADAD
- 0% profit for 3 months on balance transfer
- Free supplementary cards for family members
- Cash on Demand by transferring from your card to your account with a call or online
- Great discounts and offers from your favourite brands.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.