|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 50,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 2,815||Rate: 2.75%|
We understand that you like to enjoy the finer things in life despite your hectic schedule. As such, we've developed the Platinum Card®, one that complements your busy lifestyle with exclusive privileges, luxurious holidays, fine dining and unmatched experiences that leave a lasting impression wherever you go.
Complimentary gift vouchers for new American Express Card members with the value of SAR 2530 to be used on a wide range of brands like Bose, Saco, Hugo Boss, Versace Collection, Canali, Elegant Man & ETRE
- Membership Rewards program
- A Team of Dedicated Platinum Account Managers
- No Pre-set Spending Limit
- Billing Currency in SAR or USD
- Platinum Travel Services
- Free Companion Platinum Credit Card
- Free Worldwide Airport Lounge Access
- Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Small Luxury Hotels
- Platinum Partner Hotel Programme
- Fine Dining
- Emergency Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel inconvenience Protection
- Free Annual Summary of Charge
- Air Privileges
- Retail Protection
- Complimentary gift vouchers for new American Express Cardmembers with the value of SAR 3250 to be used on a wide range of brands like Bose, Saco, Hugo Boss, Versace Collection, Canali, Elegant Man & ETRE
- Minimum age 40 years old.
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to a bank in KSA.
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.