|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ANB - Miles Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 525||Rate: 3.67%|
ANB Miles rewards you more than any other card with rewards reaching up to 2% of the amount spent. It is designed especially for travel enthusiasts. Use your card for purchases and earn miles to be redeemed for free airline tickets, hotels reservations or car rentals.
3 WAYS TO EARN MILES
- Earn 1 Mile for each SR 10 spent on domestic purchases
- Earn 2 Miles for each SR 10 spent on international purchases (foreign currencies)
- A dedicated website to view your Miles and redeem real-time
- Redeem miles earned for free Airline Tickets, Hotel reservations & car rentals
- When shortage in miles, you can pay the rest of the needed amount through credit card
- TRAVEL : Access to 900 airport lounges worldwide. Enjoy up to 15% discount and special privileges at luxury serviced apartments Get complimentary hotel nights when you stay with SPG® Hotels & Resorts Faster returns, discounts and class upgrades with Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® Enjoy a 10% discount on Cleartrip tickets Enjoy 20% discount on Careem rides & first ride free (new customer only) Enjoy up to 25% discount with AVIS and other exclusive offers
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance *
- Travel Medical Insurance **
- Baggage loss.
- Baggage delay.
- Trip cancellation.
- Trip curtailment.
- Trip delay. For delays in excess of 4 hours.
- Missed departure.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation.
- Medical emergency expenses.
- Daily in-hospital cash benefit.
- Exclusive Spa offer across Fairmont, Raffles & Swissôtels selected properties
- Enjoy 25% discount on shipping using MyUS, when Shopping at thousands of U.S. online stores
- Receive SAR 350 worth of shopping credits to offset your first purchase when you are a new Reebonz member. You also get 6% discount all year long.
- Access to front row seating and other complimentary benefits at the Dubai Opera
- Get access to hundreds of Buy 1 Get 1 offers throughout the Middle East and Africa
- Download Mastercard for your app for worldwide offers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.