|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ANB - Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 1,575||Rate: 2.2%|
Visa Infinite credit card is an exquisite card for the Elite, offered by invitation only. The card is Shariah compliant, based on Tawaroq and delivers a superior hand-picked package of services around the world that complements your distinctive lifestyle. Indulge yourself in a world of exclusivity with Visa Infinite credit card.
- Scuderia Ferrari Online Community membership.
- Unique money-can’t-buy Ferrari experiences (Ferrari Challenge Race tickets and Ferrari Factory Tours).
- Special offers at certain Ferrari Stores and at the online Ferrari Store.
- Exclusive treatment at Ferrari venues.
- Complementary access to participating airport lounges.
- Worldwide discounts and special promotions
- Free International purchase protection and extended warranty
- Free medical and legal referral.
- Participating merchants discounts.
- Secure ePay for online shopping.
- Accessibility to settle credit card outstanding through all local banks SADAD payment channels.
- Instant SMS notification for every transaction
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- The minimum payment of each month is SAR 100 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- There is late payment fee SAR 100 on this card
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.