|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ANB - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 2,200||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 350||Rate: 2.8%|
Platinum credit card is an impressive card, designed to meet your aspirational needs. This Al Mubarak Plus card is Shariah compliant, based on Tawaroq. Platinum credit card delivers a strong package of excellent benefits, complemented with a set of exclusive services, to bring you great value for your travel, dining, shopping and entertainment. The available card types are: Visa & MasterCard
- Worldwide discounts and special promotions
- Medical and legal referral
- Purchase protection & Extended warranty
- PIN on cards for secure shopping
- Secure e-Pay for online shopping
- ANB Rewards Program
- Emergency cash disbursement
- Free Emergency assistance for lost and stolen card
- Free Global Customer Assistance Service
- Instant SMS notification for every transaction
- Settle credit card outstanding on all local banks SADAD payment channels Earn ANB reward points every time you use your credit card and redeem them for annual fee waiver, cashback or vouchers at selected stores
- Get worldwide discounts and special promotions on travel, hotel, shopping, entertainment and more
- Airport lounge access.
- A clear enlarged copy of your ID Card
- Authenticated letter from your employer stating date of appointment, monthly salary and designation
- For Non-Saudis, in addition to 2 above, a clear copy of Iqama and passport, and full address in home country or telephone number
- For self-employed professionals and landlords in addition to 1 above, please include a copy of your bank statement for the last 3 months, a copy of the real estate proof of ownership and commercial registration
- For Supplementary Card applicants, a copy of their ID or passport or Iqama for Non-Saudis
- Direct debit form is required to be signed, for Primary Card applicants who do not have salary assigned with ANB
- This product is available for employees in private banking.
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).