|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Commercial Bank - Platinum MasterCard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 2,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 400||Rate: 2.75%|
- Worldwide acceptance at over 32 million merchants
- Instant cash from all ATMs across the globe
- Interest-free payments for up to 50 days
- Flexible payment options from 5% of the total to monthly installments
- Free travel insurance of up to SAR 750,000 against personal accident, flight cancellation, and luggage delay and loss
- Additional protection with Himayati and Himayati Plus
- SMS notification for every transaction
- Full transparency with your monthly statement
- Cash withdrawals of up to 30% of the credit limit through ATMs and financial institutions around the world
- E-secure shopping service to provide greater protection when using a credit card online
- Special offers and discounts
- Complimentary airport lounge access at select airports
- ALA DOFAAT PROGRAM: You can convert your purchases’ values into equal monthly installments plan with 0% profit margin
- Emergency cash service
Additional InformationAnnual Profit Rate ( based on card type ):
- 38.75% for customers with monthly income SAR 4,000 and above
- 32.39% for customers with monthly income between SAR 2,500 – 3,999
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.