|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Commercial Bank - Titanium MasterCard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 2,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 400||Rate: 2.75%|
- Redeem Alfursan Miles for air tickets on Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Redeem Alfursan Miles on upgrading booking classes
- Transfer Alfursan Miles to another beneficiary
- Enjoy the services provided by Alfursan program from Saudi Arabian Airlines, in addition to special offers and services
Additional InformationAnnual Profit Rate ( based on card type ):
- 38,75% for customers with monthly income SAR 4,000 and above
- 32,39% for customers with monthly income between SAR 2,500 – 3,999
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.