|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Riyad Bank - CashBack Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 200||Rate: 2.25%|
Unleash your financial freedom while using your Credit Card and let it reward you.The CashBack Card from Riyad Bank is the only credit card that gives you returns on all your daily shopping in addition to exclusive offers and discounts.
- Free access into VIP Airport lounges (Cairo, Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dubai, Amman and Kuwait)
- Available as a shari'a compliant card
- Up to 2% CashBack on all purchases spends (Not applicable with Cash Advance)
- The CashBack amount is automatically credited to your credit card on a monthly basis
- Free additional cards for any of your family members
- Up to 45 days interest free credit
- Special discounts at selected shops, restaurants and hotels inside the Kingdom and abroad
- Credit Shield for outstanding balances, in case of any unforeseen events (may God forbid)
- 3D Secure for safe online shopping
- Automatic enrolment into Qasset Program
- Receive your credit card PIN securely and instantly through your Riyad Online account.
- If you use your CashBack credit card for retail purchases for any value ranging between SAR 500 and SAR 5,000 in a month, you would be rewarded 1% CashBack
- Should be 18 years of age or older
- Should be salaried or self-employed
- Should be compliant with Riyad Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuance credit cards
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.