|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Riyad Bank - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 200||Rate: 2.33%|
Purchasing convenience, cash advances and peace of mind in one comprehensive card. The Classic Credit Card from Riyad Bank is ideal for day to day use with a bundle features and services.
- Available as a Shari'a compliant card
- Your choice of Visa or Master card
- Free additional card for your family members
- Cash advance of up to 50% credit limit
- Credit Shield for outstanding balance in case of any unforeseen events (may God forbid)
- 3D Secure for safe online shopping
- Automatic enrolment into Qasset and Hassad Rewards Program
- No annual fee for the first year
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.