|Riyad Bank - Visa Platinum Credit Card
|Minimum Salary: SAR 0
|Salary Transfer: No
|Islamic Finance: No
|Annual Fee: SAR 500
- Shari’a compliant
- Purchase Protection
- No annual fee for the first year
- Should be 18 years of age or older
- Should be salaried or self-employed
- Should be compliant with Riyad Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuance credit cards
- Copy of valid Saudi national ID for Saudi nationals
- Copy of valid Iqama or Passport for non-Saudi nationals
- Salary certificate mentioning employment start date for salaried individuals
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.