|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Riyad Bank - Visa Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 750||Rate: 2.15%|
Getting preferential treatment and superior status in a world of exceptional rewards. The Visa Signature Credit Card from Riyad Bank grants you exclusive perks and offers a bespoke priority service that is specially designed for your lifestyle.
Win a Trip to 2018 FIFA World Cup™ in Russia with Riyad Bank's Visa Credit Cards!
Apply for a Visa Signature or Platinum credit card to enter a draw and be one of 34 winners to attend the opening match for Saudi Arabia at the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ in Russia in addition to no annual fees for the card in the first year:*
- 2 airline tickets (return) for the winner and one companion to attend the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ in Russia
- Stay in a luxury hotel for 5 days/ 4 nights for 2 people
- Daily allowance valued at USD 450 deposited in a Visa prepaid card
*Terms and conditions apply. This offer is valid from March 1 to April 15, 2018.
- Free Access to the Visa Signature Concierge service 24/7 for your travel plans, reservations, and many more
- Lounge Key service allows you as a card holder a complimentary airport lounge visit Free access to VIP lounges at 650+ airports around the world. Register here
- Free travel insurance on purchase of tickets using the Riyad Bnak's credit card
- Extended warranty on items bought using the card
- Purchase protection on items bought using the card
- 3D Secure for safe online shopping
- Credit Shield for outstanding balance in case of any unforeseen events (may God forbid)
- Medical and legal referral service while travelling abroad for up to 90 days
- Additional card for any of your family members
- Automatic enrolment into Qasset and Hassad Rewards Program
- Visa Signature card special offers (provided by Visa Int’l)
- No annual fee for the first year
- Should be 18 years of age or older
- Should be salaried or self-employed
- Should be compliant with Riyad Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuance credit cards.
- Copy of valid Saudi national ID for Saudi nationals
- Copy of valid Iqama or Passport for non-Saudi nationals
- Salary certificate mentioning employment start date for salaried individuals