|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Premier MasterCard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 35,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 2.75%|
The specially designed SABB Premier MasterCard Credit Card gives you the spending power you need and complete freedom to purchase whatever you want whenever you want.
- No annual fee for SABB Premier customers
- Preferential currency conversion rate
- International acceptance: The card is recognised locally as well as internationally at more than 29 million outlets worldwide
- Multi-currency flexibility
- Flexible repayment methods
- Convenient 24-hour toll-free number within the Kingdom and abroad
- Lost card protection if SABB is informed immediately that the card is lost in writing
- Up to 30% of your credit limit can be withdrawn as a cash advance from 900,000 ATMs and financial institutions within the Kingdom and around the world
- Free supplementary cards are available for your family members. In addition, you can set the credit limit for each card
- SMS alert service
- Internet and phone banking
- Free for SABB Premier customers
- Up to 5 free supplementary
- Credit Protection
- Premier MasterCard Travel Insurance
- The most popular reward program in the Kingdom (ICSABB)
- ICSABB: Every 100 SAR Spent/ Domestic: 17.5/ International: 22.5
- Flexible installment through SABB AQSAT
- The 3Dsecure service to protect your online banking transactions.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.