|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Umlaty Visa Low Limit Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 86.25||Rate: 0%|
SABB Umlaty Card is the multi-currency card for travel that helps you benefit from competitive exchange rates while traveling abroad. Offering the most popular currencies which are U.S Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Great Britain Pound (GBP), United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), Turkish Lira (TRY) and (Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR).
- Easy and fast application, registration and activation through SABB UmlatyNet and SABB Umlaty Mobile Application if you are a SABB customer. If not, you can open a bank account at your nearest SABB branch.
- Dedicated SABB UmlatyNet portal and SABB Umlaty Mobile Application for transfer of funds from your account and management of the card while traveling.
- Safe, convenient, and cost-effective alternative to carrying cash.
- Competitive exchange rates (1 USD = 3.749 SAR) .
- Card is issued with 6 currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, AED, TRY & SAR).
- Global acceptance at over 37 million merchants.
- Daily purchase limit of SAR 75,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency.
- Daily cash withdrawal limit of SAR 5,000 per day or its equivalent in foreign currency.
- Online Purchasing with 3D Secure.
Additional InformationHow to Apply:
- Go to SABB UmlatyNet or download the SABB Umlaty Mobile Application
- Click on “Apply for SABB Umlaty Card”.
- Enter your SABB mada Debit Card number & issuance number.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone for you to enter.
- Product information page will be displayed, click next.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions and approval to debit your Current Account with the issuance fee.
- A confirmation message will be displayed and your card will be delivered by courier to the registered mailing address.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.