|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The Saudi Investment Bank - Titanium MasterCard||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 350||Rate: 1.9%|
Welcome to the world of MasterCard Titanium Credit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank which enables you to make online or PoS purchases without the need to carry cash. MasterCard Titanium Credit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank offers many exclusive services, convenience and a wide variety of offers designed to complement your lifestyle. Whether you are travelling, shopping, hosting dinner or even renovating your home, MasterCard Titanium Credit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank is your ideal solution.
- Globally accepted
- Free supplementary cards for all your family members
- Easy Payment Plan- 0% profit rate
- Global airport lounge access
- Instant cash
- SADAD utility bill payment
- Avail of “Aseel” program discounts
- WooW points for every transaction
- Chip-and-PIN card safety feature
- Online access to view your card account
- SMS notification for each transaction
- Protection against fraud*
- A replacement card wherever you are
- customer service around the clock
- Customer’s age must range between 18-65 years
- Customer must have an account with SAIB
- Customer must be employed, self-employed, retired, or average balance accountholders
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.