|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Travel Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 7,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 0%|
Samba presents Travel Credit Card. The perfect companion in every moment of your life. This card is designed to meet your aspirations. Designed to make life's priceless experiences more rewarding, it comes with superior spending power and elite privileges which are simply beyond equal. These extraordinary privileges have been specially designed to complement your lifestyle and give you the distinction and exclusivity you deserve anywhere you go - with a touch of style. Shop anywhere, and earn free Samba Miles every time 100 miles for every SR100.* Then convert your Samba Miles into free ﬂights on any airline or hotel you choose
- Your Samba Mastercard Travel World Credit Card gives you access to airport lounges at over 1000 airports worldwide. There will be a US$32 charge for extra companions.
- Earn samba miles when using Samba Travel world Credit Card for purchases and you have the freedom to redeem Samba Miles for any airline and any hotel.
- 125* samba miles for every SR 100 retail spend
- 100 samba miles = SR1
- *Not applicable on cash withdrawals and SADAD transactions.
- *To redeem your Samba miles, just call SambaPhone at 8001246112
- For the first 30 days from card issuance date 10% Cashback
- Cap SAR 250
- Promo expiry date is end of March 2021
- Crad Fees : Free for first year
Zero% Taqseet program installment on ALL Travel purchases (airline tickets or hotels) for 3 months.
Samba promotions & discounts
Zero% Taqseet program installment with participating merchants for 3 to 12 months.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.