|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The Saudi Investment Bank - Travel Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 75||Rate: 0%|
- WooW points loyalty program for every transaction now the program is a loyalty program offering points earned on all transactions done using SAIB cards. The earned points can be redeemed against attractive airline miles, merchant vouchers, prizes, gifts, and many more.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of using your card that is acceptable worldwide.
- You can rest and shop without having to worry about your online transactions knowing that all transactions done online using any SAIB card is supported by 3D secure (verified by visa) security feature.
- SAIB offers you innovative online banking solutions to save you time and effort, and help you carry out your banking transactions anywhere and around the clock without having to visit the Bank.
- Get additional security with free SMS alerts for every transaction made on your card to provide you with more comfort, security and protection.
- Extended warranty on your purchases
- Purchase protection
- International Card Replacement
- Customer service around the clock
- Competitive exchange rates
- Chip-And-PIN card safety feature
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.