|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Alinma Bank - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 1,000||Currencies: GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book|
At Alinma Bank, the concept of partnership represents our ongoing commitment to you, our valued customer. That commitment entails continually innovating on your behalf, to provide you with the kinds of services and solutions that address your ever-evolving needs. And our qualified customer service representatives strive to understand your needs and aspirations in order to ensure that your experiences with Alinma will always be exemplary, wherever your financial life may take you.
Features & Benefits:
- Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Take advantage of all services bundled with your current account
- Instant “smart chip” debit card issuance (first time in Saudi Arabia).
- Instant discounts at selected stores when using Alinma’s debit card for point-of-sale (POS) purchases (first time in Saudi Arabia)
- Checkbooks and checking services
- Access to Alinma Internet, Alinma Phone, Alinma ATM & Alinma Mobile
- Al-Had Al-Shamel (credit limit)
- International account numbers (IBAN) issued immediately
- Cash withdrawals and deposits via Alinma ATMs or branches
- Account-to-account money transfers (inside Alinma Bank)
- Domestic and international money transfers (outside Alinma Bank)
- Additional debit cards available upon request
- Domestic and international point-of-sale (POS) debit card purchases
- Bill payments
- Subsidiary accounts in Riyals or other currencies
- Currency exchange services
- Ability to schedule automatic transactions by creating standing orders with Alinma Bank, as well as other local and international banks
- Valid national I.D. (for Saudi nationals)
- Valid Iqama & passport (for foreigners)
- Completed current account “Relationship Agreement” application
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.