|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Banque Saudi Fransi - Current Account||Minimum Balance: USD 0||Currencies: GBP, USD||Features: Free Cheque Book|
Our Currents Account meets your needs without a minimum balance. It enables you to easily and smoothly perform your daily banking transactions.
Features and Benefits:
- Multiple Currencies for opening account in SAR, USD or GBP
- Free ATM card “MADA”
- Free Checkbook
- Cash Withdraw from any ATM within the Kingdom and abroad
- Paying for purchases within the Kingdom and abroad
- Free access to your account through multiple channels (Fransi plus, Fransi Mobile, Fransi Phone, ATM and branches)
- Paying bills via Sadad service
- Transfer funds within and outside the Kingdom
- Free monthly statement
- Free SMS notification
- Possibility of transferring the salary
- Fill in account opening application
- Saudis’ valid ID
- Family registration ID or certified family record with personal identifier companion (for ladies only)
- For non-Saudis (a valid Iqama and passport)
- Valid passport for GCC citizens, or national identity card
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.