|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Al Awwal Bank - Home Loan Transfer||Minimum Salary: SAR 10,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 0 Years||Flat Rate: 3.53%||Reducing Rate: -|
Transferring your home finance to Alawwal Bank is quick and simple to do, and we’ll make sure you receive great rates, exceptional service and a range of other benefits. Calculate your monthly repayments if you transfer your home loan to us today.
- Minimum Salary: SR 10,000
- Minimum Employment Period: 3 months
- Age: 21 and above
- Competitive profit rate
- Finance up to SR 5,000,000
- Get your finance in only 5 days
- Exemption from remaining repayments in case of death or complete disability
- Free insurance against fires and natural disasters
- Available for Saudi nationals and expatriates
- Build on your land during the financing period
- Your completed Home Finance application form
- Price quotation document
- Copy of the title deed (both sides)
- Letter of acknowledgement that you inspected the home
- Location map of the home
- Copy of the Building Permission*
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.