|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ANB - Self Construction Finance||Minimum Salary: SAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Minimum salary SR 5,000
- Minimum land lot size 250 square meters
- The land shall be located within boundaries of bank approved cities
- Amount of finance applied for SR. 200,000 or more
- Finance amount up to SR 3,000,000
- Repayment period up to 25 years
- Fixed profit margin during the repayment period
- Exemption of heirs from paying the remaining installments in the event of death "God forbid”.
- Filling the finance application.
- Personal data sheet.
- Promise of purchase certified by ANB branch.
- Bank statement for the last 3 months (for new customer).
- Customer's signature on finance contracts and promissory note (once received from the Consumer Credit Department).
- Copy of applicant’s national identification card/commercial register (for companies).
- Partitioning minutes if the property is divided.
- Property appraisal form.
- Offer and acceptance.
- Price quotation and commission statement.
- Copy of the POA and agent’s national identification card (if any).
- Sketch showing the location of the property.
- Copy of the building permit.
- Salary assignment letter (if not transferred to ANB) and salary confirmation.
- Salary certificate.
- Customer disclosure form.
- Completion of medical questionnaire form (If the applicant is 65 years or older at the time of applying for the finance, or if the finance amount is SR. 3 Million or higher).
- Passport copy, Ministry of Interior approval and salary certificate attested by the chamber of commerce (for non-Saudis).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.