Whether you're buying your first home or considering investing in a property, NCB has the right Residential Finance solution for you.
- Admin fees is 1% of the loan amount or SAR 5000 whichever less.
- The finance amount is 85% of the property’s value in the first residential finance, either from NCB or any other finance banks or institutions.
- The finance amount is 70% of the property’s value if there is a previous residential finance, either from NCB or any other finance banks or institutions.
- All NCB Residential Finance solutions are Shariah compliant.
- Flexible finance options (Murabaha with fixed interest rate or Ijara with variable interest rate).
- Finance amount up to SR 7 Million.
- The option to have a residential finance with a personal finance through our 2 in 1 program, allowing flexible payments and a higher Residential Finance amount.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.