Riyad Bank’s Ijara finance structure caters for home financing solutions towards incomplete properties and offers cash in hand to take the stress out of financing a building under construction. This gives you the ability to pay installments towards the construction progress of your property, internally and externally.
Obtaining cash to fund the construction progress of your property. With the Home Equity program for incomplete properties, Riyad Bank supports you with making payments towards the completion of construction.
Home Equity Incomplete Property:
Home Equity Incomplete Property from Riyad Bank provides you with financing solutions specially designed to meet your needs and offers cash in hand that will enable you to continue construction works. This gives you the ability to pay installments towards the construction progress of your property, interior and exterior.
Home Finance features and benefits:
- Financing amounts up to SAR 5 million
- Possibility of having more than one finance
- Possibility of early settlement
- Cooperative insurance against all risks
- Exemption in case of death or permanent disability and transfer of ownership of the property to the heirs in accordance with the insurance coverage
- The possibility to calculate the financing amount to 77 years for the Governmental and Private sector, and 75 years to the Military sector
- Copy of valid Saudi national ID
- Completed application form for Real-estate finance
- Completed applicant undertaking form
- Completed applicant health declaration
- Letter from applicant’s employer with salary details
- Bank statement
- Deposit of valuation fees