Whether you desire to buy your dream home, or aspire to own a land, or a residential building for investment, SHB offer you the right solutions for your needs with unique features to help you achieve your life goals.
- Fixed rate finance (Murabaha): to finance lands/apartments/ready or under construction villas/residential buildings
- Variable rate finance (Ijara): To finance ready villas
- Shari'ah compliant finance
- Defer the first 6 payments for Murabaha
- Competitive profit rate
- Joint finance option with one of your family members
- Get your finance in 5 days
- Waiver of the remaining installments in case of client death or complete disability
- Free Insurance against fires and natural disasters
- You can lease your property during financing period
- Finance to build or to complete construction
- A completed Home Finance application form
- Copy of ID/Iqama
- Employment letter
- Salary transfer form
- Medical certificate
- A copy of the title deed (both sides)
- Optional condition agreement
- Location map of the home and price quotation
- A copy of the Building Permission*
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.