|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Alinma Bank - Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 1.99%||Reducing Rate: 3.58%|
At Alinma Bank, we totally support your aspirations through our Shariah-compliant Stocks Finance service. A contract through which we own the stocks and then sell them back to you at a defined and mutually agreed profit margin in line with our values built on Innovation, respect and transparency.
- No administrative fees
- Instant approval
- Freedom to choose the Shariah approved stocks.
- Finance up to SAR 2,000,000.
- Financing period up to 5 years.
- FIRST TIME IN SAUDI ARABIA: Joint Financing (family relation not necessary).
- No guarantor required.
- For Saudis and residents.
- Employer must be from the Alinma list of approved employers
- Open a current account with Alinma Bank
- Obtain a certified letter from your employer indicating your salary and service period details
- Obtain a certified letter from your employer verifying your salary deposit with Alinma Bank (assignment of salary and benefits)
- Al-Had Al Shamel (credit limit)
- Open an Investment account with Alinma Investment
- Completed stocks financing application form
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.