|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Riyad Bank - Tawarruq||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 1.32%||Reducing Rate: 2.58%|
get your personal finance from Riyad Bank at the lowest profit margin. Funding your personal needs and aspirations instantly. Riyad Bank’s Tawarruq financing is designed to provide you with funds when needed with competitive profit margins in a very easy and flexible way.
- Approved by Riyad Bank’s Shari’a Committee.
- Pensioners can benefit from a special package that allows repayment till the age of 70
- For salary transfer financing, all outstanding balance will be waived in case of customer’s death (may God forbid)
- For Saudis
- For non-Saudis
- For pensioners
- For trainees of military sectors and large corporations
- “Unify your commitments” Program
Programs for governmental sector Saudi Nationals employees
- Should be 18 years and above
- Minimum net salary should be SAR 3000
- Period of service is not required
Programs for large corporations Non-Saudis employees:
- Should be 22 years and above
- Minimum net salary of SAR 5,000
- 3-months service period for those whose salary is between SAR (5000 – 14,999)
- Period of service is not required for those whose salary is above SAR (15,000)
- Finance amount up to SAR 300,000
- Finance amount is granted to the customer based on the employment contract period or end of service allowance
Program for Pensioners
- The debit to income must not exceed 25% of the salary
- Salary must be transferred to Riyad bank
- Minimum net salary of SAR 2000
- The customer must not exceed 70 years at the last installment date
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.