|Riyad Bank - Murabaha
|Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000
|Salary Transfer: No
|Islamic Finance: Yes
|Maximum Term: 5 Years
|Flat Rate: 4.23%
|Reducing Rate: 7.61%
Riyad Bank offers you a Murabaha Shares Finance to provide you with direct liquidity as well as the ability to own the shares in accordance with sharia requirements.
- Sharia compliant
- Possibility of financing pensioners up to the age of 70
- With salary transfer, outstanding balance will be waived in case of death
- Completed application for Murabaha Financing
- Salary certificate
- Salary transfer letter from the employer
- Copy of valid Saudi national ID / resident Identity card
A person with a monthly salary of SAR 10,000, working at a governmental organization would receive a Murabaha finance as follows, provided he has no other obligations:
- Finance amount of SAR 100,000
- Monthly instalment of SAR 1,833
- Admin fees of SAR 1,000
- Shares transfer fee SAR 70
- Purchase shares fee SAR 150
- Sell shares fee SAR 150
- Finance duration of 60 months
- Total finance cost of SAR 110,000
- APR is 4.23%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.