|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Tayseer - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
YOU HAVE REACHED THE BEST PERSONAL LOAN FOR YOU
Need quick cash for an unexpected financial emergency? Turn to Tayseer Personal Loans to cover your immediate financial requirements. We provide Personal Loans for a variety of reasons including marriage, education, home renovation, travel or even medical needs. We have utilized our experience to bring you the best of Fintech technology.
- Compatible with Islamic Sharia
- Borrow Up to SAR 200,000
- Flexible Contract Duration
- No VAT Included
Minimum Salary :
- Saudi 3800 SAR
- Non- Saudi 7000 SAR
- Saudi up to 5 years
- Non- Saudi up to 2 years
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Fast and Easy
- Get approved in minute
- Easily and Scheduled Repayment period from 12 upto 60 months
- Financing upto 200 thousand riyals
- Competitive and stable profit margin throughout the financing period
- Fast deposit of the amount within 24 hours
- Without a Guarantor or a salary transfer to a specific bank
- Possibility of Early settlement
Who can apply for personal financing ?
- At least 19 years of age and no more than 60 years of age at the end of the contract
- Minimum salary for Saudi 3800 SAR (after deducting social insurance and retirement benefits) and for non-Saudis: 7000 SAR.
- The period of service is :
- Not less than 3 months for the government sector
- 6 months for the private sector
- 1 year for expatriates
- A copy of valid ID / Iqamah
- The monthly installment for personal finance is within the permissible limit
- A Salary statement from the employer certified by the Chamber of Commerce for the private sector
- National address
- A bank account statement for the last 3 months showing the salary
- GOSI certificate
- A copy of IBAN card
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.