|Minimum Balance Required
|Riyad Bank - Savings Account
|Minimum Balance Required: SAR 0
|Annual Return: 0%
|Features: Multiple Currencies, Bank Statement
The Saving Account with Returns gives you the ability to easily save and get competitive returns on your savings and instant access to your cash whenever you need it via Riyad Online or Riyad Mobile.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy transfer to the Saving Account
- Instant access to the account through free electronic banking
- Shariah-compliant competitive returns on your monthly average when choosing saving account with return
- Ability to set the savings target
- No salary transfer required
- Profits are calculated starting from SAR 20,000 or above
- National ID for Saudis nationals
- Iqama for non-Saudis nationals
- Clear Postal Address (additional home address is required for non-Saudis)
- Should be 18 years of age or older
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.