|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Burgan Bank - MasterCard Titanium||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 80||Rate: 0%|
Burgan Bank Mastercard Titanium credit card enhances your everyday lifestyle by offering a world of convenience
- This card comes with the convenience of “Tap & pay” allowing you to pay by just tapping your card at NFC- enabled point of sale terminals.
- 3D service, which offers added security to your credit card when shopping online.
- Unlimited access to 10 selected VIP lounges across the Middle East.
- Enjoy up to 15% off your next rental when you book with Avis, to avail the offer.
- Exclusive offers in cities around the world.
- Discounted Chauffer Rides with Careem: Register with Careem App using your Burgan Bank Mastercard Titanium Card and get your first ride for free using the promotion code MC1RIDE.
- Get 20% off 3 rides monthly using promotion code MASTERCARD.
- Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 offer, for more information download Mastercard “ Buy 1 Get 1” App.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.