|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|AM Bank - Visa Platinum Euro||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
- Acceptance: Global
- Currency: Euro
- Unique services available
- No domiciliation of salary is required
- 24/7 Customer Care service
- No opening of an account is required
- Access to 25 airport lounges with 6 free access passes per year, not applicable for accompanying guests, for more details visit www.loungekey.com
- Legal and medical referrals
- Purchase protection insurance covering USD 5,000 per incident and USD 20,000 per year
- Extended warranty up to 1 year on the item purchased with the card USD 2,500 per incident and USD 20,000 per year
- Free electronic services and dedicated delivery team for further convenience
- Discount 50% on cinema tickets at Grand Cinemas (conditions apply). For details on what is playing, please visit https://lb.grandcinemasme.com/en/
- Online secured purchases through the 3D secure technology
- Access to the world of Visa promotions and built-in services. For more details visit www.visamiddleeast.com/lb
- Download “Visa Explore” application on your mobile phone to enjoy a wide variety of travel, dining, shopping and entertainment offers
- Ultimate payment flexibility
- Loyalty program tailored to your preference, whether you opt for Gifts or Miles, It is your choice!
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.