|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - E-com Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 10||Rate: 1.5%|
The E-com card from BankDhofar offers the opportunity to shop online with the lowest risk.
- It is safe to use and it is embedded with a micro chip
- You can shop and withdraw cash both locally and internationally
- You can transact using your phone and on line
- Enjoy a 24-hour customer care service
- Minimum credit limit as requested by the customer
- Grace period up to 47 days based on date of purchase
- Pay instalment up to 3% from the due amount monthly
- Can be used as Credit Card or Prepaid Card (as per customer request)
- Card is issued only for internet shopping and cannot be used in ATMs or in shops
- Annual fee of OMR 10
- Valid for 1 year
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.