|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Nizwa - Standard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 101||Rate: 0%|
- Sharia Compliant
- Accepted Globally
- Low Monthly Repayment Options
- Cash Withdrawal up to 80% of Credit Limit
- Supplementary Cards for Family Members
- Secured with Chip and PIN Technology for Enhanced Security
- Supported with SMS alert Services
- Supported with 3D secure solution
- Enjoy 24-Hour Banking Services
- Attractive Privileges and Offers
- Enjoy ongoing offers and amazing discounts, visit www.pricelessarabia.com.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.