Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Annual Fee||Islamic Banking||Minimum Balance||Multiple Currencies|
|Mashreq Business Platinum Account||Annual Fee: AED 0||Islamic Banking: No||Minimum Balance: AED 350,000||Multiple Currencies: No|
Mashreq Business Platinum Account Features:
- Value-added transaction Account across multiple currencies with highly discounted tariff
- Significantly discounted transactional charges, covering Remittances and other Account transactions
- Free teller transactions and Cheque books
- Foreign exchange services with fine pricing and trade services
- Visa Business Debit Card with the highest transaction limit and host of privileges
- Dedicated Relationship Managers providing proactive Account management
- Preferential tariff on our range of business financing products.
- Privileged access to insurance and complimentary/discounted personal financing products
- Minimum Monthly balance - AED 350,000 or equivalent in other currencies
- No relationship fee. If balance goes lower, AED 600 per month will be charged
- Earn Salam Points on credit cards/debit cards
- Currency Types - AED, USD & Euro, GBP, CNY, JPY
- Cheque Book - Waived
- Cash Handling Charges - Waived
- Account Statement - Monthly/Quarterly Statements: Waived; Daily Statement : AED 50 p.m.; Weekly Statement : AED 25 p.m.; Statement by Fax : AED 50 per week
- Duplicate Account Statements - Waived
- Daily charges upon account being overdrawn - Waived
- Account Closure Fee - Less than 6 months AED 400. More than 6 months waived.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.