Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Annual Fee||Islamic Banking||Minimum Balance||Multiple Currencies|
|Mashreq Business Premium Account||Annual Fee: AED 0||Islamic Banking: No||Minimum Balance: AED 150,000||Multiple Currencies: No|
Mashreq Business Premium Account Features:
- Value-added transaction Account across multiple currencies with preferential tariff
- Discounted Remittances and Account services
- Free teller transactions and Cheque books
- Discounted foreign exchange rates
- Business Online Banking platform providing Account management at your fingertips
- Visa Business Debit Card with high transaction limits and host of benefits
- Preferential tariff on our range of business financing products
- Minimum Monthly balance - AED 150,000 or equivalent in other currencies
- No relationship fee. If balance goes lower, AED 400 per month will be charged
- Currency Types - AED, USD & Euro, GBP, CNY, JPY
- Earn Salam Points on credit cards/debit cards
- Cheque Book - Waived
- Cash Handling Charges - AED cash transactions less than 1 Mil - NIL For AED 1 M or more 0.01% of cash value or AED 100 whichever is higher
- Account Statement - Monthly/Quarterly Statements: Waived; Daily Statement : AED 50 p.m.; Weekly Statement : AED 25 p.m.; Statement by Fax : AED 50 per week
- Duplicate Account Statements - Waived
- Daily charges upon account being overdrawn - AED 50
- Account Closure Fee - Less than 6 months AED 250. More than 6 months waived.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.