Whether you are looking for a low value or high value car at competitive rates, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers car financing with up to 60 months payment options.
Features and benefits:
- Highly competitive profit rates
- Quick approval process
- No salary transfer required
- Repayment period of up to 60 months
- The flat rate of this finance is 3.09% and the equivalent rate in reducing balance is 5.61%. The calculation used is a multiplication of the flat rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only.
- Available for cars as old as 2008 model year.
For ADIB salary transfer customers:
- When the salary is below AED 20,000 the rate starts at 3.25% for STL and 3.49% for PDC
- When the salary is between AED 20,000 to AED 49,999 the rate starts at 2.99% for STL and 3.25% for PDC
- When the salary is above AED 50,000 the rate starts at 2.79%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.