|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Auto Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.35%||Reducing Rate: -|
Emirates Islamic Auto Finance is designed to make buying your car simple and completely hassle-free, giving you the opportunity to really enjoy your purchase. Intaleq combines a Shari'a-Compliant solution with unprecedented levels of personal service. Offering highly competitive rates and flexible payment plans, Emirates Islamic's auto financing gives you the ability to drive away in the car of your dreams today.
- Low Profit rates of up to 2.35%* for expatriate customers
- Low Profit rates of up to 2.35%* for UAE National customers
- Finance amounts up to AED 500,000
- Highly competitive profit rates
- Flexible repayment up to 60 months
- Salary transfer not mandatory
- Financing available for comprehensive Islamic vehicle insurance
- Easy processing and documentation
- Free Emirates Islamic Current Account*
- Salary certificate or documented evidence of income
- Three months of bank statements for your salary account (not required if your salary is already being transferred to Emirates Islamic)
- Copy of valid passport with valid UAE Residence Visa, the latter is applicable for expatriates only (Originals required for verification)
- Post-dated cheques (if applicable)
- Security Cheque
- Comprehensive Islamic vehicle insurance
- A quotation or pro-forma invoice from the dealer for new vehicles
- For used cars you will require:
- A valuation certificate issued by an Emirates Islamic approved dealer
- An ownership title
- A quotation or offer to sell to the bank from the current vehicle owner
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.