The car of your dreams with salary transfer
Get your dream car through FAB Car loan for Salaried Individuals.
- Competitive interest rates starting 2.35% p.a.*
- Generous loan amounts: up to AED 1.5 million or 80% if the car value
- Finance available for New and Used vehicles
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Early Settlement Fees - 1% of the remaining balance (Max AED 10,000)
- Vehicle Quotation
- UAE Driving License
- Bank Statements (Where Applicable)
- Salary Certificate addressed to FAB (Where Applicable)
- Auto-loan application completed and signed by the customer
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.