- Competitive interest rates starting at 2.99% p.a.*
- Loans of up to AED 1,500,000 or 80% of the car value
- Finance available for new and used vehicles
- Early Settlement Fees - 1% of the remaining balance (Max AED 10,000)
- Vehicle Quotation
- UAE Driving License
- Bank Statements (Where Applicable)
- Trade License (Where applicable)
- Documents to show company ownership structure
- Completed and signed Auto Loan Application Form
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.